March, 21 of 2024

 I spent the day preparing a training/presentation on Dashboards for France at the request of Stefan...



Which ended up being pointless in the end, because what the customer wanted to see wasn't that, but rather how they could configure access to the dashboards and how to add a BI Aggregation view to it. At least I learned how to use the new functionality to export Dashboards.

Just pay attention to the format of the exported dashboard "version": X.X.X

started looking for a new Soundbar to replace my Blue-Ray Home Theater. The reasonable ones are in the range of R$1,200.00. The issue is that I needed a device with an HDMI ARC input/output, to facilitate installation, since I wouldn't know if the Bluetooth on my TV would be compatible with newer devices.

And then I remembered my Esfera points from my credit card! I looked for my device in the Santander Esfera store and managed to save around R$800.00!

I also took the opportunity to change my Amazon Prime subscription to the annual plan, since, unlike DAZN, I don't plan on canceling.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

CPF pra Estelionatário Ver!

Data Protector Cannot connect to the SCM (Service Control Manager)

Puff Power Daneryes