March, 19 of 2024

Interview day at the US consulate to get the visa for our trip in May. We arrived just in time because of the wonderful morning traffic in Recife. It took us almost an hour and a half to get there.


Luckily, there's a parking lot in front of the consulate where you pay the whopping amount of R$50.00 to park 👀

But everything went well, and we managed to get the interview ticket. After going through several lines and waiting for about another hour, it was finally our turn. We bypassed the "old man" who usually denies visas and got a separate booth, where an American gentleman, probably around 50 years old, interviewed us.

The interview was smooth. He asked me about my job. I graciously replied that I am a DBA and Performance Analyst, and that when his system went slow, I identify and fix the problem. He also asked about our housing situation, and I answered as the travel agency agent had instructed. First, I mentioned the 3 apartments we had in Recife, and only then that we were planning to buy one here in João Pessoa. With no further questions for us, he approved our visa!


I thanked him, and we went for coffee at Atacadão. After that, we went to my parents' house and then back to João Pessoa.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

CPF pra Estelionatário Ver!

Data Protector Cannot connect to the SCM (Service Control Manager)

Puff Power Daneryes