Week from 11th to 15th of March, 2024

I spent the entire week adjusting and configuring the monitoring of Oracle instances for the Liguria site in Italy. After some setbacks, I managed to finalize the monitoring configuration on 8 hosts, two of which did not have active instances. I created a guide for my colleagues for future deployments.

I also had a meeting with R&D Brazil regarding the monitoring of their instances and servers, as well as the amount paid to the third-party for performing this activity. I believe that more than 90% of the amount paid is related to monitoring, which can be done by our team. 
I asked Angelica how much she believes we can actually reduce costs with the third-party, and in parallel, I will talk to Stefan to conduct a PoC on one of the R&D servers.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

CPF pra Estelionatário Ver!

Data Protector Cannot connect to the SCM (Service Control Manager)

Puff Power Daneryes