March, 08 of 2024

Angel asked me to analyze the proposal for Database Services from an outsourced company. The service scope seems to be within what is necessary. The price is a bit high, but 90% of the cost is related to monitoring instances and servers.



I raised the issue in the weekly follow-up meeting, and Stefan added the item to discuss with Greg. I explained that we could potentially reduce costs by approximately 80% by removing the monitoring and assigning that task to our team.


The purchase from Ultrafarma is finally in transit, and it led me to register for a promotion from Record TV: Festival of Prizes. I registered, but I have no idea what I did to be eligible for the prizes...


I installed the new MKP sent by Check_MK to fix the MongoDB Replication Lag monitoring. It seems to have fixed it, but the services still remain Critical... It might be some configuration that needs to be adjusted. It's in my queue for review...


I replaced the socket for the Grill in the kitchen, but it wasn't placed very well. Because it's a very old socket, I couldn't remove one of the screws that was stuck due to its age, and I couldn't fit the new socket on the wall...


I also cleaned the filter, which was very dirty, because of moving from place to palce, and also the time it was not in use.

I printed a prank from Will that he was going to give to the girls at church for International Women's Day...



And I still can't upload the audio file...



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

CPF pra Estelionatário Ver!

Data Protector Cannot connect to the SCM (Service Control Manager)

Puff Power Daneryes