March, 07 of 2024

 We almost aborted the follow-up meeting for the projects in France due to non attendance, but with a slight delay the participants showed up, although there wasn't much to add for the meeting.

                                        


I'm still having trouble configuring the hosts in Pedemontana. I can't get the agent to send data to Check_MK...


But at least I fixed the Distributed Monitoring configuration:


There was a presentation on the Private Pension Plan, but it won't interest me. I don't believe it will bring me any benefits. I prefer a consigned loan to pay off the Jeep and reduce its financing installments.

 


I received a strange invoice from Sequoias, with a strange amount and a strange due date. A strange party with strange people, as Renato Russo would say. I contacted the condo administrator and was informed that it was related to the fee for using the party room. With the stamp of PAID, I confirmed and verified with the tenant that it was already settled.





I managed to "fix" HYDMedia on server 120. I deleted some files and redirected the client configuration file to the correct server. Apparently, it was pointing to the old demo environment in Germany.


I'm having trouble uploading some files to my Google Drive... I had to create a new folder and delete the folder where I was trying to upload the files.


I started having network problems again and ended my day after that...



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

CPF pra Estelionatário Ver!

Data Protector Cannot connect to the SCM (Service Control Manager)

Puff Power Daneryes