February, 27 of 2024

The firmware update from yesterday, from something good became something really bad. It got stuck on this screen...


It even didn't accept the shutdown command pressing the button.


I had to unplug the laptop from the power and wait for the battery to completely discharge to turn it off!

On the other laptop, the Big Dell, I completed the configuration of PostgreSQL monitoring in LIGURIA.


And started configuring the Pedemontana Satellite

root@llu-I4Usat01:~# omd create I4U_ITA_PEDEMONT
Adding /opt/omd/sites/I4U_ITA_PEDEMONT/tmp to /etc/fstab.
Creating temporary filesystem /omd/sites/I4U_ITA_PEDEMONT/tmp...OK
Updating core configuration...
Generating configuration for core (type cmc)...
Starting full compilation for all hosts Creating global helper config...OK
Creating cmc protobuf configuration...OK
Executing post-create script "01_create-sample-config.py"...OK
Restarting Apache...OK
Created new site I4U_ITA_PEDEMONT with version 2.2.0p9.cme.

  The site can be started with omd start I4U_ITA_PEDEMONT.
  The default web UI is available at http://llu-I4Usat01/I4U_ITA_PEDEMONT/

  The admin user for the web applications is cmkadmin with password: **********
  For command line administration of the site, log in with 'omd su I4U_ITA_PEDEMONT'.
  After logging in, you can change the password for cmkadmin with 'cmk-passwd cmkadmin'.

But I run into some trouble completing it because of the access to our Wireguard page, where I couldn't access it. I entered the login information, it returned the message of successful login, but returned to the same login page, in an endless hellraised loop...


And Pieter ended up having to finish the configuration.

I completed The Lancaster Leak - Entity Exam.


And I should start The Lancaster Leak - O'Brien State Park.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

CPF pra Estelionatário Ver!

Data Protector Cannot connect to the SCM (Service Control Manager)

Puff Power Daneryes