February, 26 of 2024

Finally, I'll be able to reboot the Little Dell. A firmware update came up, and I'll need to restart for installation.


Mickey asked me to join a meeting with the team from France and elaborate on the check if they have questiosn. My participation wasn't necessary (thank goodness!). I also took a look at the agenda for the HYDMedia Services Meeting Day for next week...


I tried to test the behavior of the Oracle plugin, to see if it would lose its configurations in case of an update via the Check_MK WATO. I couldn't update the plugin through the WATO, even after configuring the "Agent Update" rule. Pieter even created a key for our Infra hosts (I4U_DEMO_TEST), but there were no changes in the mk_oracle.cfg file.


I also couldn't find how to properly configure the Oracle Custom SQL using WATO. I couldn't find documentation, so Mickey had to submit a ticket to Check_MK Support with our question, requesting a step-by-step guide on how to configure it through WATO.

Later I edited the video where I followed Pieter in deploying the Satellite in Bologna. I removed some unnecessary and lengthy parts, as well as merged the final part that was in a separate video. The only thing I couldn't improve was my horrible voice...


I broke a plate at lunchtime when I placed the pepper bottle on it, equilibrating it over the pots on the stove. It fell, of course... But amazingly the pepper bottle didn't break. Good thing because it was still pretty full... What strong glass!


I think I'll finish Avatar - The Last Airbender this week.


I couldn't find the satellite indicated by Luca for the Pedemontana...


But it magically appeared in the next day!


I updated my KLCP Player to version 18.13 and left it. After that, we went to take the photo for the American Visa at a small mail near the Mag Shopping. I had to shave. The photo turned out awful. Fat and looking like a mug shot...


Oops, this one...


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

CPF pra Estelionatário Ver!

Data Protector Cannot connect to the SCM (Service Control Manager)

Puff Power Daneryes