February, 23 of 2024

I followed the deployment of the Check_MK Satellite in Bologna with Pieter. I recorded it, but I still need to make a "Director's cut", optimizing the videos and putting together a second part.

I also managed to implement the Custom SQLs of Check_MK, but I made the changes directly in the configuration file (mk_oracle.cfg).

# Created by Check_MK Agent Bakery.
# This file is managed via WATO, do not edit manually or you
# lose your changes next time when you update the agent.
# Connection and authentication
DBUSER='/:::::'
DBUSER_XE='i4ucmk:i4ucmk::10.18.48.190:1521:'
ASMUSER='/::SYSASM:::'
# Sections to run in foreground and wait for the result
SYNC_SECTIONS='instance performance processes sessions longactivesessions logswitches undostat recovery_area recovery_status dataguard_stats tablespaces rman jobs resumable locks systemparameter'
# Sections to run in the background, at a slower interval cached
ASYNC_SECTIONS=''
# Sections to run in foreground for ASM
SYNC_ASM_SECTIONS='instance'
# Sections to run in the background for ASM
ASYNC_ASM_SECTIONS=''
# Cache time (i.e. check interval) for async sections
CACHE_MAXAGE=600
SQLS_SECTIONS="CorruptedBlocks"
CorruptedBlocks () {
    SQLS_SIDS="XE"
    SQLS_DIR="/etc/check_mk/sqldir"
    SQLS_SQL="corrupted_blocks_check.sql"


I also had a meeting with Marc from AWS about AWS AI and how I can use it in our business unit (BU). It was more of a brainstorming session, as I expected. I explained that our BU focused on implementing monitoring for customers. I don't think we'll use AWS AI at this time. There are still many implementations to be done this year.

At night, Anaílson and Almiria arrived at my house. We stayed up until 5:00 in the morning on Saturday chating. I found out that the Brahma I bought, the black one, was indeed a dark beer, but not of the Malzbier type. It wasn't very popular, so I had to order some Ribeirão through Zé Delivery.



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

CPF pra Estelionatário Ver!

Data Protector Cannot connect to the SCM (Service Control Manager)

Puff Power Daneryes