March, 04 of 2024

I started the day working from Reserva São Lourenço and realized that my training video with Pieter was on the laptop that stayed in João Pessoa 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Nevertheless, I managed to get some guidance to configure OMD on the Pedemontana satellite server.


However, when trying to add the hosts, we encountered a problem: Hosts with the same names for different sites:

Failed to create a host from line 5: A host with the name llu-haliacore01 already exists in the folder Main / I4U_ITA_POLESANA.
Failed to create a host from line 6: A host with the name llu-haliacore02 already exists in the folder Main / I4U_ITA_POLESANA.
Failed to create a host from line 7: A host with the name llu-halialis01 already exists in the folder Main / I4U_ITA_POLESANA.
Failed to create a host from line 8: A host with the name llu-halialis02 already exists in the folder Main / I4U_ITA_POLESANA.
We agreed to schedule a meeting with Luca to better define this naming conventioning.

I went to my parents' house and continued working from there while Adriana took my mother for her radiotherapy. Traffic to the countryside from BR232 was very complicated. Apparently, there was some repair that I didn't notice. Since we left my parents' house around 6:00 PM, I knew it would be impossible to pass through there... I followed Waze's guidance, which maneuvered the route to avoid the traffic.

I went through Rua Imperial, took a stretch of Av. Recife, passed in front of Aníbal Bruno, and got on BR232, near the road return to the countryside direction, already past the traffic jam.
Arriving late there, I just wanted to go to bed since I had to wake up at 3:00 AM to return to João Pessoa...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

CPF pra Estelionatário Ver!

Data Protector Cannot connect to the SCM (Service Control Manager)

Puff Power Daneryes